Wednesday 11 January 2012

ALL ABOUT JONGHYUN...

JONGHYUN AND KEY

JONGHYUN AND ONEW 

JONGHYUN AND MINHO

JONGHYUN AND KEY

JONGHYUN AND TAEMIN 

JONGHYUN AND TAEYEON

JONGHYUN AND JESSICA

JONGHYUN

JONGHYUN

JONGHYUN AND MINHO

JONGHYUN AND MINHO

JONGHYUN 

JONGHYUN AND AMBER

JONGHYUN AND KRYSTAL

JONGHYUN AND TIFFANY

 JONGHYUN AND KEY

JONGHYUN AND MINHO



BIODATA JONGHYUN

KIM JONGHYUN'S PROFILE- 
STAGE NAME:JONGHYUN 
BIRTH NAME:KIM JONGHYUN 
CHINESE NAME:ZHONG XUAN 
NICKNAME:BLING BLING JONGHYUN 
BLOODTYPE:AB 
ZODIAC:ARIES 
BIRTH DATE:8.4.1990 
FAVOURITE COLOUR:BLACK AND GREEN 
WEIGHT:56 
HEIGHT:173 
POSITION:LEAD VOCAL 
SPECIALTIES:WRITING LYRICS,CHINESE 
HOBBY/INTEREST:WATCHING MOVIES,POPPING(DANCE),LYRICS,PIANO,MANDARIN 
APPEARANCES:ZHANG LI YIN(WRONGLY GIVEN LOVE) 
FACTS:HE'S THE SHORTEST OUT OF THE WHOLE GROUP.HE STUDIED CHINESE IN BEIJING IN 2007.HE WAS IN A   BAND IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL UNTIL HE WAS SCOUTED INTO SM ENTERTAINMENT.HE HAS BOTH EAR PIERCED. 
A STAR BATTLE:ONEW(SHINEE) VS JONGHYUN(SHINEE) 
ONEW GOT 48% WITH 31 VOTES,JONGHYUN GOT 52% WITH 33 VOTES.YAY FOR JONGHYUN!

JONGHYUN LIKE TO CRY? 
Its a suprise news went we know that JongHyun[SHINee] like to crying for a longer time![about 30 minutes,I guess...]Whats make him cried to much? 
Minho:JongHyun confused.JongHyun always crying went he feel very happy.Firstly I thought he crying because of he feel happy,But then he stay crying as long as he can!Usually,this situation is only happened somebody who feel very sad.But he different...I don't know why he cried just take a long time.Very happy or sad?-.- 

JongHyun: I'm crying because of many reasons.Went I'm crying, I'll be relationship with one thing.Because of that,I can't hold myself from crying!I don't know why,I can't hold myself!At that time,I'm crying until my eyes parched! 

The real reason is, when Jonghyun cries, he thinks of happy/sad memories, making him cry even more. After knowing that SHINee received first place for the song 'Juliette', he started crying and crying, non-stop for 30 minutes!! Although he may seem the manliest, he is the crybaby of the group. That's my Jonghyun.

IT'S ALL ABOUT JONGHYUN SHINEE...

No comments:

Post a Comment




 
Three Cute Cherries